Triple Berry Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seeds are rich in powerful antioxidants. What does that mean for you? It means you should get on the chia wagon so the little chia seeds can start fighting off toxins in your body. Consider them your little army of health warriors. I know a lot of people are like, what do I do with seeds? Well, this beneficial and super simple recipe for Triple Berry Chia Seed Pudding can show you the way.
You need three ingredients. That’s it. Chia seeds which you can find at almost any local grocery store or health food store, almond milk (or your choice of milk) and berries. Plus you can add a sweetener of your choice, but it’s totes optional! The chia seeds and berries together make a super intense antioxidant concoction. The almond milk amps up your Vitamin E intake for the day and the honey… well, who doesn’t love honey!
My Antioxidant Rich Berry Chia Seed Pudding is delicious, healthy and like a natural form of medicine. Chia seeds and berries fight free radicals — bad cells — and take them out. Free radicals are produced when we work out and the body processes large amounts of oxygen. So, the more active you are, the more you should incorporate antioxidant rich foods into your diet.
Not too shabby right? Make a few puddings the night before so breakfast is a breeze.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp honey (or other sweetener, optional)
- Pour ingredients into a jar and mix well. Let settle for 2-3 minutes then mix again very well until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you're ready to eat it, top with your favorite fruit and enjoy cold!