Sweet Strawberry Plum Smoothie
I made this smoothie a few years and I’m just just now adding it to the blog. It was in a time where I used to take all my smoothie pictures with nature…there was just something so beautiful, natural and fun about merging these fresh healthy smoothies with the outdoor settings of my condo in Florida. Now, I still make the same smoothies, but I enjoy them indoors looking out at the snow from inside my home in Massachusetts. Wherever you are, this Sweet Strawberry Plum Smoothie is the perfect refreshing treat made with fresh fruits and a cup of coconut water full of electrolytes to keep you hydrated and energized for your day. If you don’t have coconut water, you can also use plain old water just so it’s not too thick or even whatever kind of milk you want. Throw it all in a blender and have yourself a sweet refreshing smoothie!
- 3 red plums, pits removed but with skin
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 cup coconut water
- Add all ingredients to blender in the order of appearance.
- Blend thoroughly on high speed for 1 minute until the mixture is completely smooth. If it is too thick or not blending well, you can add more coconut milk or water.
- Taste and adjust the flavor as needed, by adding sweetener of choice for added sweetness.
- Serve immediately for best flavor and consistency.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.