Mango Papaya Tropical Smoothie
Snow happens. Blustery winds and the bone chilling cold of winter happens. At least for a lot of us! So what happens when you’re staring out your window at the snow piling up in your driveway just dreaming of a tropical vacation? You bring paradise to your snow bunker (house) with a Mango Papaya Tropical Smoothie. It’s a getaway in a glass! I blended a lot of frozen fruits including mango, papaya and banana, gave it a whirl with some coconut milk and viola, a refreshing drink you can probably order poolside somewhere tropical.
If anyone out there suffers from acid reflux or G.E.R.D this smoothie should be a go-to on your list of natural remedies. Papaya and mango are great reducers of acid in the digestive tract. They alkalize, they’re antioxidants and mixed with coconut milk and bananas for potassium, a much needed rehydrator and blood pressure moderator, this refreshing snowbuster is such a total win.
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen papaya
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Fresh mint and coconut flakes for garnish
- Add all ingredients to blender in the order of appearance.
- Blend thoroughly on high speed for 1 minute until the mixture is completely smooth. If it is too thick or not blending well, you can add more coconut milk or water.
- Taste and adjust the flavor as needed, by adding sweetener of choice for added sweetness.
- Serve immediately for best flavor and consistency.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.