Lychee Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie
A Lychee Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie is probably the most refreshing summer drink you can imagine. Sit by the pool and sip on this electrolyte replenishing wonder in the heat of the day for the sweetest relief. What is a lychee? Think grape meets watermelon meets strawberry — holy deliciousness!
Lychee is a citrus fruit that hails from China and it’s loaded with Vitamin C (like over 100% of your recommended daily intake in one cup). If you can find it in stores, snatch it! Combine fresh strawberries, the creamy, cool fruit of the lychee with coconut water and ice in a blender. It will hydrate you, taste like a million bucks and it’s super simple to make.
Snacktime will never be the same!
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 8-10 peeled lychees, peeled
- Add all ingredients to blender in the order of appearance.
- Blend thoroughly on high speed for 1 minute until the mixture is completely smooth. If it is too thick or not blending well, you can add more coconut water.
- Taste and adjust the flavor as needed, by adding more strawberries or a sweetener of choice for added sweetness.
- Serve immediately for best flavor and consistency.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.