Healthy Strawberry Mango Mania Smoothie
This smoothie is bursting with tropical paradise flavor. The Healthy Strawberry Mango Mania Smoothie is the kind of treat you want to sip while laying on the beach in the summer. And even if it’s not summer and you’re shoveling your car out from under feet of snow, one sip of this nutrient packed smoothie will transport you to a sunny summer day. It’s like having a margarita that you’re allowed to drink for breakfast! The strawberry designed-rim is totally optional, but you know you dig it, and it would make for a great instagram story haha!
Strawberries, mangoes and orange juice are an excellent source of Vitamin C making this low-carb drink a cold-kicking dynamo. I added a little ginger in the mix to give this smoothie depth and the added health benefit of soothing tummies.
Take it up a notch when you prep this smoothie in advance. Just cut up the strawberries, mango and ginger, bag it up and throw it in the freezer — when you’re ready to indulge just add ice and orange juice and then blend! It doesn’t get easier or healthier than that.
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 1 cup strawberries
- Juice of 3 oranges (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1 mango, chopped mango
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- Toppings: Halved strawberries (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender in the order of appearance.
- Blend the ingredients in a high-speed blender for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Taste the smoothie, adding more water if it's too thick or adding a sweetener of choice if it's not sweet enough for you.
- Add the fresh fruit toppings for garnish.
- Enjoy cold immediately, or store in fridge for up to 24 hours.