Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Potatoes are such party pleasers! Roast them in the oven for a crispy-on-the-outside, tender-on-the-inside texture and your dinner party guests will be beyond pleased! This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes is my go-to side-dish recipe when I’m having Italian theme dinner at my house. You can totally prep the dish in advance and have it ready to be baked 30 minutes before your guests arrive, just so you can kill them with that savory garlicky cheesy smell oozing from the piping hot oven! Yeah, they’ll pretty much be able to smell the garlic from the driveway. But that’s a good problem…right?!
To make these potatoes, you can use any potatoes of choice, but I love using red potatoes and keeping the skin on them. Then just toss them with olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning (or seasoning of your choice) and boom, it’s ready to be popped into the oven. When they come out of the oven, you can stir in a tablespoon of butter for an extra rich taste, but I usually think they’re perfect as is, and I just garnish them with parsley before I serve. Done and Done!
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 2 lb bag of red potatoes, washed/quartered
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Toss the potatoes in the baking dish with the olive oil, minced garlic, parmesan cheese and italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes until potatoes are golden brown and look crisp on the outside.
- Garnish with parsley, if you desire, and enjoy warm from the oven.