Crumbly Nutella Mugcake
I know you can relate to the notion of not having enough hours in a day to get everything done.. And running out of time seriously puts a damper on making a good and healthy dinner, and even furthermore, a good and healthy dessert. So, welcome the Crumbly Nutella Mugcake.
Yes, a cake in a mug. And yes, you can literally have this nutella-cake-concoction whipped up and delivered hot in less than five minutes. More like three minutes. It’s the time saving hero of desserts and your kids are probably going to ask you for a mugcake at least once a week. (So get ready!)
Whisk together whole wheat flour (for good carbs), rolled oats (good carbs, potassium and protein), coconut oil (which contains medium chain triglycerides that cut to the chase for quicker energy, help cut the fat, and cut out bad body microbes with it’s abundance of Lauric acid) plus almond milk for the perfect ratio of omegas, nutella for a yum factor and brown sugar to sweeten it up.
Yes, yes and yes!
Try it, Love it, Share it!
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/4 tspn baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- Handful chopped hazelnuts
- Whisk the the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mug.
- Stir in the vanilla almond milk, melted coconut oil and brown sugar and mix until everything is well blended.
- Add the Nutella and chopped hazelnuts in the center.
- Cook in microwave until cake is done in the middle, about 1 minute 45 seconds